Thursday, September 10, 2009

Something's Brewing

As I said in my last post, I joined a terrific art doll group, ADO, or Art Dolls Only http://www.artdollsonly.blogspot.com.This month they are having one of their quarterly challenges. The theme is all things Halloween. I've never made anything purposely, well, unattractive, before. I really wanted to give it a shot. I came up with 3 witches in the stew pot. I think they came out pretty well. I had quite a time working with polymer clay to make the pot. I have to say, I have a ton of respect for polymer clay artists! It's tricky business.



ADO is also having a mini challenge for the month, with the theme being clowns. I'm busy working on that entry now. I have to say, these folks, with all their marvelous talent and upbeat attitudes are really inspiring me. It's just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment