Thursday, March 31, 2011

Saloon Girls


This past weekend I was dinking around at the sewing machine and decided the thing to do was to make matching outfits for my dolls and my friend Amy's dolls. I have dragged my poor friend into this crazy Blythe doll sickness (I am convinced it is in fact a sickness) and I thought it was the least I could do. I have been in a bit of a retro mood lately, and having fun with the steampunk stuff. Sort of in the same vein, I was inspired to make saloon girl costumes for Blythe. I think they came out quite well and so far are keeping us both laughing. These dolls just don't stop being funny to me. I don't think I will ever grow up! Don't Julienne and Ivy look cute as little saloon girls? Not sure they think so, but I am amused :)


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh....i love these outfits....so very creative, I love the fabric and how you did the bra tops.......colleen

    ReplyDelete