Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blythe As Amelia Earhart



I really couldn't resist. Was thinking about Amelia Earhart this week, and looking through books with aviation goggles. Blythe makes an awesome Amelia. I even woke up this morning thinking about how I would construct some sort of flying car or airplane for her. Now you know for sure I have lost my mind.



Blythe girls have all the fun. This is a fun aviation suit no steampunk girl should be without. I made it yesterday and put it in my shop. I need something like this myself, because you just never know when I will need this gear for climbing in and out of zeppelins and biplanes. I mean, seriously. That's the cool thing about the miniature world. It all happens, but none of it really does.




1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! wait--look up! I think I see her flying by NOW wearing your gear!!!

    xox jean

    ReplyDelete