Saturday, February 25, 2012

Red Lights


I spent yesterday making a red and black little dress that I was going to use for a Monster High doll I am re-doing. When I finished it, one of the Blythes, Queen Charlotte, snatched it up and decided it was too good to be worn by any other than a Blythe. So, it's hers now.



Frankly, she looks a bit trampy in it, but after a few photos I could see that it would be fun to play with the colors and give the dress and girl an old timey feel but with a pan flash of color. This is what I came up with. I seem to be addicted to orange in photography. Something about it just fires me up. In Vermont in winter, you need all the warm colors you can get.



Hope you are enjoying winter if you are in the northern hemisphere, and that spring comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment