Monday, September 9, 2013

Big Eyed Love

Fanny Zara, Jean Yates and I are very pleased and honored to announce the release of the book we have all been waiting for for 2 years! The For the Love of Blythe book project is now completed, just in time for BlytheCon NYC as promised and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we did, dreaming of it and making it.

You can preview online or purchase if you are interested.

Cover diorama/photo of all the dolls completed in the project by Princess-Di-O-Rama.

4 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo!!! congratulations, you published author you!! probably not your first, I am soooo hanging out for it to arrive, I am not even going to look at all the pages on the preview! I am so disciplined hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pansy Girl :) You probably know a lot of the Australian team in person. Their doll is really wonderful. It has more clothes than you can imagine!

      Delete
  2. This looks familiar!!! :)
    I am so excited I shsll put my announcement up now too! xox jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I hope we are getting the word out. It's a really lovely book. People should see it in person.

      Delete