Friday, February 5, 2016

Bear Tutorials Coming in March


Okay, I am a really bad blogger girl.  I can't believe it has been over a year since I last put something down on this page!  I have been busy.  I am blogging today because I am trying something new.  I have made a kamillion tiny things over the years, so many it's impossible to count.  Dolls, doll dresses, ornaments, tiny animals, clothes for the tiny animals, etc.  I am feeling at this stage of the game that I want to bring other people into my world - to get them inspired to create something fun via sewing.  I have been sewing since I was 11.  That's a very long time indeed!  Starting 3/1/2016, I am going to be putting in my etsy store tutorials for things I make.  I am going to start with the tiny critters, bears first.  I will have patterns and tutorials for them and their clothing, hopefully growing quite a catalog.  I hope to expand into animals other than bears, and maybe some doll things as well.  I want people to have fun, to enjoy sewing, to make something cool, and for it to be challenging enough, but not so difficult they get frustrated right off the bat and throw their hands up.  So that means, I will be doing things with a lot of detail.  Photos!  Lots of photos. I hope to offer things you might need to complete your projects as well.  So, stay tuned.  Join me if you want, and let's see what you can do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment